We honor our work and Hawaiian heritage with our name and performance. Kaukahi translates to "Singleness of Purpose" and is used to describe the mindset one must have when a mission is more important than the individual or group on the mission. This mindset is our guiding principle, and our customer 's satisfaction and success is our mission. Specializing in supply chain, logistics and acquisition program support, Kaukahi partners with our customers to maximize and optimize their program outcomes.
NHO 8(a) Small Business
SBA Certified Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business designation allows us to bid on Federal 8(a) and Small Business Set-Aside requirements. We utilize multiple contracting methods to offer efficient and reliable options to support mission requirements for all US military and federal agencies.
Successful DoD Experience
Over 12 years of experience supporting large-scale projects with Geospatial Services, Real Property Support Services, Acquisition Program Support, Integrated Supply Readiness, and Digital Enablement. Meeting the specific technology and staffing needs of the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marines, US Department of Defense, and other Federal agencies around the world.
Supporting the Native Hawaiian Community
Kaukahi directly supports the mission of Nā Ala Ea; to actively assert and defend the cultural traditional and intellectual property rights of the Native Hawaiian people, our Kupuna and cultural practitioners. Our goal is to protect, respect, and promote the inherent rights of Native Hawaiian people that derive from political, economic and social structures, and from our culture, spiritual traditions, histories and philosophies especially our rights/kuleana to our lands, territories and resources.
Services to optimize procurement and supply networks.
- Acquisition support services
- Procurement contracting services
- Material readiness support
- Integrated Logistics Support planning
- Business process improvement
- Budget development and execution
- Sustainment life cycle cost modeling
Services designed to improve asset and infrastructure objectives.
- Supply chain and logistics consulting
- Supply chain resiliency
- Portfolio management
- Affordabiliy and cost analysis
- Asset identification, survey, and analysis
- Audit readiness
Process and data integrating the supply and logistics domains.
- Process, workflow and data unification
- Data aggregation and analysis
- Process modeling and maturity assessment
- Robotic process automation solutions
- Visualization and dashboarding
- Digital tagging
Services to gather, analyze, report, manage data.
- Spatial data management and data analysis for upkeep and maintenance
- Complex decision support analysis
- Cartographic product, graphic, and report preparation
- Global Positioning System (GPS) data collection
- Technical application support to users of desktop GIS software and data
- Data integration with other systems and data sources
- Database administration, standardization, and migration
- Hosting, updating, and managing SDSFIE compliant databases
- Metadata maintenance and creation including FGDC and SDSFIE-M
Full service real property support.
- Plant and equipment inventories and GFEBS data loading
- Real property additions , deletions, and utility privatization support
- Chief financial officers act (CFOA) compliance support by auditing information in GFEBS and the facility portfolio with DD1354 creation
- Unbundle/unconsolidate assets to bring in new inventory and increase SRM funding
- Coordinate and manage facilities surveys
- Business operations and intervention division (BOID) support via equipment inventory inspections
Our team of planning professionals analyze the particular nuances from our planning studies to develop a sustainable plan that will facilitate the mission and objectives of our clients into the future.